The cost of the properties on our website always includes the services of our agency. There are no additional charges.
In addition to the price, the buyer only pays Notary charges and property taxes. The total cost is 8% of the total value. In the case of a mortgage , this amounts goes up to about 10%. These percentages are based on the following components:
- Capital Transfer Tax: 6.5% of the purchase price
- Tax Legal Acts (notarial tax): 0.75%.
- Notary fees – an average of 700 euros per share. The amount depends on the number of pages of the title deed and the number of owners.
- Register of the property in the Register of Property (State Register of owners of Spain) – an average of 400 euros.
- Services Juristic Agent – 700 euros.
By taking a Bank mortgage, higher amounts are added:
- Commission of the bank for a loan – 1% of the amount issued.
- Evaluation of the property by an independent company – 200 – € 450, depending on the size and complexity of the property.
- For the second title deed (which establishes the relationship with the borrower bank buyer) – 600 euros.
- Property insurance against all risks – 180-400 euros per year, depending on the property.